Wednesday 11 December 2013

Mini Topshop Make Up Haul

My laptop is down so I am using my mobile to post, I hope the post turns out alright.
Anyway, back on topic, last week I went and purchased a few goodies from the Topshop make up range. This is the first time I have tried their make up and I am impressed! 

The 'lip bullet' in shade n39 is a gorgeous coraley-nude colour (great description I know). I struggle finding a natural lip colour that suits my skin tone. I am mixed race, and I tend to find a lot of nude coloured lipsticks look hurrendous on me. I tend to stick to brighter colours. So I am very grateful I found this shade, it allows for a more toned-down make up look. 

My lipstick collection consists mainly of MAC, so the lasting power of this topshop lipstick is not as long in comparison. But I don't mind occasionally reapplying as I am more than happy with the colour.

For more of a 'frosty' look I dabbed a little of the Topshop 'glow' over the top. Avoid using too much of this, it does not look pretty...believe me. I am yet to try using 'glow' as a highlighter, when I do I will update you.

What is your favourite nude lip colour? 

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweet :)
    I never considered buying topshop make-up as I hear its a bit of a hit and miss but i'm liking that nude colour you use for your lips.

    anyways.. I've just read your comment on my blog (odds & sodz) about being interested in guest blogging. I love the idea of you writing about special effects make-up.
    I had no address to email you on so I hope its ok commenting on this post.

    Email me at iamjustsammeh@gmail.com and tell me your ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul! The lip colour is so gorgeous!

    http://www.caseyslifeandotherstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete