Monday 9 December 2013

All About the Brows

My eyebrows have been through it all; over plucking, a bad wax, shaving off the middle. Lord knows what I was thinking! Oh how I wish I had left my eyebrows alone when I was younger…but I didn't so I have found a solution! The MAC eyebrow pencil
This is my every day 'go to' product, I won't leave the house without my eyebrows on (sad but true). 

This product comes in an array of shades, I use Stud (see swatch below). It is made of wax, which, unlike a powder, allows the product to stick to the sections of my eyebrows without hair. 

Once this is on, it will not budge. Like I said before, I won't leave the house without my eyebrows on, so I need a product that lasts. I have worn this to the gym, to several water parks, and whilst sunbathing, and at the end of all this, my eyebrows were still in tact. 

What I love about this product is that it doesn't require a sharpener, just one twist and more product comes out, perfect for lazy people like myself. 

This is my eyebrows before using the MAC eyebrow pencil, you see the difference?!

A swatch of this amazing product, I use stud, it is a very deep brown, it can be applied gently for a more natural look, but i personally prefer more of a block eyebrow, so I add a little more pressure. 

So, what do you guys use on your eyebrows?

2 comments:

  1. I usually use a MAC pencil or the Sleek Brow Kit x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know sleek did a brow kit, I will have to have a nosey at it :) xx

    ReplyDelete