Saturday 21 December 2013

Elephant Juice

This is slightly of topic as it isn't beauty related at all. But this card is so cute, I just had to post about it.

As we all know the christmas season is upon us, and no doubt we are all recieving cards from our loved ones. I just so happend to recieve this adorable one from my better half.

He purchased it from  notonthehighstreet.com I love this website, the products they offer can be personalised, this always adds a nice touch to a present.

For those of you who don't know what 'Elephant Juice' means, it was a little thing that used to happen at secondary school. If you mouthed the words 'elephant juice' it resembeled the words 'I love you'. This was much to our amusement as young teenagers.

This is something me and my boyfriend still say to each other (we are big kids at heart), so when I recieved this card I thought it was amazing. 

What has been your favourite card this Christmas? 

Aliay
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment