Tuesday 7 January 2014

The lipstick tag!

I haven't actually been tagged by anybody to do this post. I have a slight lipstick obsession, so I thought I would participate anyway.

How many lipsticks do you own?

I own 31 lipsticks. My collection is forever growing! What makes it easier to add to my collection is the free MAC lipstick you receive when trading in 6 MAC empties.

What was your first ever lipstick?

Hmm. This is a toughie, i'm not 100% certain but I think it was a Barry M lipstick. A really vibrant shade of pink from what I can remember. 

What is your favourite brand of lipstick?

I am going to sound like such a snob right now, but it has to be MAC. They offer more shades than you could ever imagine. They are long lasting, and highly pigmented. What more could a girl want from a lipstick?

What is your most worn lipstick?

This is a toss up between Rebel by MAC and Dark Side by MAC. Both give a sexy vampy look...a look I adore. I use a collection lipliner in Damson to complement these lipsticks.

What is your favourite finish?

Matte. Easy! To pull of a matte lip, I prep my lips with a good sugar scrub and a hydrating lip balm. Dry, cracked lips are not a good base for matte lipstick.

What was the last lip product you bought?

My latest lip purchase was a lip bullet from Topshop. I love it.  Read my previous review on it here.

How many lip products do you have in your handbag? (Including lipbalms and glosses)         

I have 3 products. A sugar scrub by lush, a nivea hydrating lipbalm, and a laura mercier lipgloss. I then pop in the lipstick I am wearing that day, before I leave the house.                          

How do you store your lipsticks?

I store all my lip products in a handy little plastic container. It keeps them all neat and tidy, and it is easy to locate all my products. I may have to buy another one soon to accomadate my expanding collection.

How do you rock a red lip?

For this I love the red number 10 by Bobbi Brown. I used to have a matching lipliner, but I lost it on a night out *crys*. I am yet to replace this. The Bobbi Browm red lipstick glides onto lips smoothly and will last all day.

What lip products are you currently lusting after?

I am in need of more lipliners. I only have a handful. There aren't any I am particulary lusting after, just some to match the lipsticks I already own.

No comments:

Post a Comment