Monday 20 January 2014

Budget Beauty Buys

With it being January, I am sure I'm not the only one who has a less than healthy bank account.
I have been on the hunt for some budget beauty buys, this keeps my bank account somewhat happy, and allows me to add to my ever growing make up collection.

First up is my 'glamour nights' MUA eyeshadow pallete. This cost just £4. That's right, £4! I am so pleased with this pallete. It has a range of highly pigmented colours. So far I have only tried 2, the dusky gold shade and the off white.  The staying power of these is amazing. They literally last all day, even without an eye primer. I purchased mine from my local Superdrug. They have a variety of palettes, ranging from neutral shades to more vibrant shades. The whole MUA range is bank account friendly, so I will be trying more of their products soon. Lets hope they are as fab as the eyeshadows!

My second bargain buy was from Victoria Secrets. I was just on my way to work when the huge 75% off sign outside the shop drew me in. Whilst in there I picked up a few body sprays which were down to £2.50. My favorite buy though was a lip gloss. For just £2.50 I thought I may aswell give it a go. This is a gorgeous lip gloss. It gives just the right amount of colour to the lips, and keeps them nice and shiny. The only downside I would say is the applicator. I prefer a brush for lipgloss. This, is in a little squeezy tube, which I find makes it difficult to stay within your natural lip line.

Have you guys bought any bargains this January?

Aliay
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment